Northrop Grumman Mgr Programs 2 in Linthicum, Maryland
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems and technology that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they are making history.
Northrop Grumman, Mission Systems is looking for a Manger, Programs Level 2 to lead a highly specialized team for restricted programs within Advanced Tactical Systems business unit's Emerging Programs operating unit. The primary objective will be the delivery of all contractual requirements on cost and on schedule, while achieving all technical requirements. The individual will lead a cross-functional organization aligned to common program performance goals. The secondary objective will be to support growth of the OU through the development of proposals for both current and adjacent programs.
Program Manager will be responsible for coordination and management of all phases of execution, from inception (proposal development) through completion (contract closeout). Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Adherence to all internal processes for Program Management
• Leading and directing a cross-functional Integrated Product Team (IPT)
• Completion and tracking of the Contract Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Development and adherence to Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
• Development and adherence to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) methodologies and tools
• Submission of program performance in internal reporting systems (i.e. IPRS)
• Coordination of Contract Change Board activities internally and with the customer, to include Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
• Government Property (GFE, CFE, etc.) tracking and management
• Development and delivery of presentations to customers, management, and other program stakeholders
• Knowledge and execution of a variety of proposal and contract types (FFP, CPFF)
• Proposal development / capture planning and strategy
• Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work
• Negotiation and establishment of schedule milestones, payment, and other key contract terms and conditions.
• Development of customer relationships and cultivation of customer intimacy
Job Category : Program Management