Northrop Grumman C 130 Industrial Engineer in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Additionally, Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we need you to join our team as an Industrial Engineering. You will be supporting our C-130 program at our Lake Charles Aircraft Maintenance and Fabrication Center (AMFC).
Your duties include development and reporting for cost, schedule and technical performance. You will work closely with Operations Management in performance reporting. You will lead in Continuous Process Improvements (CPI) initiatives. You will assist the program manager with process, schedule and cost adherance measures and techniques.
1. Development of Tiered Schedule for execution of C-130 maintenance, repair and overhaul
2. Perform time studies for the development of standards on repeatable processes
3. Work with other programs in site/factory layout
4. Perform capacity and critical path planning
1. Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering
2. Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing or aerospace maintenance environment
3. Demonstrated ability/proficiency with MS-Office
4. Demonstrated ability/proficiency with MS-Project
5. Experience in schedule development using Critical Path Methodology
6. Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance.
1. Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) performance measurement techniques
2. A current Secret Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering