Northrop Grumman Windows Systems Administrator in Iuka, Mississippi
Support our entire enterprise and build the networks, staff the teams, and develop the processes that will keep us defining what's possible. We have opportunities across our enterprise with 90,000 team members throughout the world. The only limit to your growth is your ambition and drive. We want to empower you to bring your best, with resources, support, and talented team members that will launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking a well-qualified Windows Systems Administrator in Iuka, MS. In this position, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Roles and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Develop computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
• Establish and document system parameters and formats, ensure hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinate and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
• Maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network, software, and system engineers, PC desktop technicians, project managers, end users, and customer and IT management.
• Ensure necessary administration tasks are completed across multiple networks; create and maintain user and computer accounts and modify file permissions and security access lists.
• Analyze customer requirements to determine equipment and software needs to allow for automated solutions.
• Recommend, implement, and test system enhancements to improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading, patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management. This will include evaluation of hardware, software, and system components.
• Develop and document technical processes, procedures, and security documentation as needed.
• Maintain security audit and logging information on all classified networked and standalone computers as directed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
• Handle vendor management to include troubleshooting issues and evaluating products and services.
• Bachelors degree with 2 years experience OR Masters degree with 0 years of experience OR Associates degree with 4 years of experience; 6 years of experience may be considered in lieu of completed degree.
• Current Security+ certification
• Active DOD Secret security clearance
• Current Security+ certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of start date.
• Ability to be cleared to Special Access Programs
• Experience managing Windows Server OS and domain architecture
• Experience with risk management framework (RMF)
• Experience in Linux
• Experience with Active Directory, VMware, network storage
• Experience with STIG, SCC, and/or JSIG
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology