Northrop Grumman Sr Principal Enterprise Applications Analyst in Irving, Texas
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is looking for an Enterprise Applications Analyst. The Enterprise Applications Analyst shall provide project coordination know-how aligned to manufacturing functional proficiencies.
The analyst shall be capable of offering opportunities for improvements for critical processes, enterprise-wide manufacturing of execution systems and understand effects to associated modules and interfaces.
This person will be responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems and shall serve as the liaison between the functional organizations and technical resources to manage the development of system capabilities and interfaces.
The Analyst shall perform problem analysis, issue tracking, resolution and validation.
This Analyst shall support multiple integrated systems within the Enterprise to include SAP, multiple PLM and multiple MES Systems and instances.
This position will report to the Shop Floor Manager with primary duties to include SAP/MES/PLM systems analysis, project management, workflow analysis, and providing technical communication and collaboration with Primary users and IT developers.
The Analyst may be viewed as a SAP/PLM "subject matter expert" on specific modules within one or more enterprise-wide systems or considered knowledgeable in the system integration and required interfaces.
The candidate's background shall include functional expertise in Manufacturing Systems and approaches, business management skills with an understanding of information technology, and specific knowledge of the assigned enterprise-wide software and functional modules.
This position requires problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users.
This position requires an ability to manage, multiple tasks, respond quickly to emergent problems, and to focus both on long-range projects and immediate tasks required to maintain system functionality.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science with 9 years of related
experience; or 7 years of related work experience with a Masters; or 4 years of
related worked experience with a PHD
• Experience in SAP/MES modules related to Shop Floor, MRP, Goods Movement
and Quality processes/disciplines with a heavy emphasis on the Order
• Practical Manufacturing operations experience in MES/MFG applications
• Experience in MES, SAP/ERP & PLM systems/applications, performance in
interface development & troubleshooting, enhancement development & testing,
business process improvements & regression testing / validation
• Ability to convey Customer Requirements to the development team from a
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
• Ability to achieve a Secret DoD security clearance
• Ability to perform work in a virtual environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in SAP S/4 PEO
• Active Secret DoD security clearance or higher
• Experience in Agile development methodologies
• Background in the ways of Digital transformation (Industry 4.0)
• Experience with SAP PI or any other manufacturing interface technology such
• Experience in Aerospace and Defense Industry
• Experience with interfacing SAP with Multiple PDM/PLM systems to include
Team Center Unified / Enovia / Windchill
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology