Northrop Grumman Principal Supply Chain Subcontract Specialist in Irving, Texas
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Supply Chain Professional to join the Global Procurement Services organization. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing procurement and/or sourcing efforts through solicitation, purchase order award and post-award administration. Primary commodities will be MRO and Facilities requirements supporting enterprise business area orders.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing request for proposal packages for materials, equipment, for Facilities and MRO requirements.
• Conducting analysis and evaluation of proposals, facilitating the selection/recommendation of suppliers, negotiating contract provisions and pricing, issuing awards.
• Negotiate terms and conditions of all components of contractual agreements, including Statements of Work, Professional Services Agreements, and Purchase Orders.
• Negotiating and coordinating additions, deletions, or modifications to purchase orders and supplier contracts.
• Maintain and report competitive savings on transactional activities.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Written and oral communication skills with various levels of management.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, business-oriented environment.
• Bachelor's degree with a 6 years' experience; or 4 years' experience with a Master's degree
• Microsoft Office Suite with special emphasis on Excel (at least intermediate level).
• Demonstrated negotiation skills.
• Experience in the SAP procurement module.
• Experience in negotiation of Facilities and MRO as well as other commodity agreements, including, but not limited to, contract elements such as data privacy, data protection, and export/import concerns.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain