Northrop Grumman Spectrum Network Management Admin --Seoul, South Korea in International, United States
Spectrum Network Management Admin --Seoul, South Korea
Requisition ID: 18002539
Location(s): United States-x-International-International Posting
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman is need of Spectrum Frequency Management Specialist .The Frequency Spectrum Manager will provide operational support during contingency, exercise and day-to-day operations in support of the United States Forces Korea (USFK). Will coordinate military spectrum use with the spectrum authority of the host nation and all USFK subordinate and supporting Component Commands. Will be required to plan, manage and provide technical expertise for all Spectrum planning and operations. Position requires understanding of spectrum theory, military, and other regulatory material affecting spectrum operations, planning, access, and deconfliction of spectrum dependent systems. Will coordinate initiatives to improve production and communications, plan and forecast to meet customer initiatives. The duty schedule will be based on a 40 hour work week (nominally, 5 day work week with 8 hours per day).
• Bachelor's Degree OR 3 years exp with Frequency Spectrum in lieu of degree
• Army MOS 25E or similar Military / Civilian Exp.
• Exp Recording, deconfliction of and issuance of authorization to use frequencies (operate spectrum dependent systems) coupled with monitoring and interference resolution processes.
• Must currently possess a minimum of a Secret clearance
• Ability to track spectrum applications and requests
• Proficient in reading Standard Frequency Action Format
• Ability to execute, draft, and edit Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Documentation
• Knowledge of Joint Frequency Management Lifecycle and how it pertains to OPLAN 5XXX
• Knowledge of applicable Korean Law, PACOM Instruction 0708.01 (Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Instruction (JESMI) and United States Force Korea Regulation 25-10 Spectrum Management procedures
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Spectrum Network Management Admin --Seoul, South Korea
Location: x-International-International Posting
Requisition ID: 18002539