Northrop Grumman Software Engineer 3 / Cyber / TS SCI - DCO - Wiesbaden, Germany in International, United States
Software Engineer 3 / Cyber / TS SCI - DCO - Wiesbaden, Germany
Requisition ID: 18008161
Location(s): United States-x-International-International Posting
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence with an industry leader.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as an Software Engineer supporting the U.S. Army Regional Cyber Center - Europe (RCC-E) services contract. This position is located in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a junior software developer and other employees as assigned. Display exemplary attention to detail, deep knowledge of software development best practices, and commitment to the Defensive Cyber Ops mission.
• Develop software platforms to provide visibility over network-level events and anomalies, including indicators of compromise, correlated events, user behavior analytics, insider threat detection, and other initiatives as assigned.
• Perform full-lifecycle software development: gather requirements, design, develop, test, validate, operate, and maintain defensive cyber systems and platforms.
• Design, test, and validate user interfaces/user experience, business logic layers, data access layers, and SQL queries/stored procedures.
• Integrate developed solutions with enterprise tools / make data feeds available to external consumers.
• Maintain version control database(s) for all release-managed products.
• Maintain meticulous documentation of all work products including release notes, readmes, whitepapers, user manuals, data flow diagrams, UML charts, etc. Ensure all documentation is always up-to-date.
1. Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related discipline plus 5 Years of experience with software development
2. A current TS/SCI clearance (DSCID 6/4 eligible)
3. An in-depth understanding of all aspects of Defensive Cyber Operations.
4. A working knowledge of US Army Regional Cyber Center Operations
5. Experience with a scripting language such as Perl or Bash
6. Knowledge of and experience with virtualization, preferably VMWare/ESX
7. Experience with SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, NoSQL)
8. Experience with SSH clients and configuration management tools such as Putty and Salt stack
9. The following Specialized Certifications:
a. DoD 8570 IAT II (Security ) (ability to obtain IAT III within 6 months of hire)
b. DoD 8570 Infrastructure Support (CEH, CySA , GICSP, SSCP)
10. U.S. Citizenship
11. Ability to obtain a U.S. Passport.
1. Advanced certifications such as GSSP-.NET, GSSP-.Java, GWEB
2. Experience with containers and orchestrators (ex. Docker)
3. In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol, packet crafting, programmatic web application fuzzing/OS fingerprinting/firewall evasion
4. ITIL Foundations
5. DoD 8570 IAT III (CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH)
6. Ability to prioritize work and balance many simultaneous tasks
7. Superior ability to document work product, including but not limited to: source code, scripts, configuration files, user manuals, technical whitepapers
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Software Engineer 3 / Cyber / TS SCI - DCO - Wiesbaden, Germany
Location: x-International-International Posting
Requisition ID: 18008161