Northrop Grumman Supply Chain Subcontrct Spec 3 in Huntsville, Alabama
Supply Chain Subcontrct Spec 3
Requisition ID: 18009942
Location(s): United States-Alabama-Huntsville
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
The Global Supply Chain (GSC) Regulatory Compliance Analyst provides support to the Mission Systems (MS) GSC Compliance Office in the implementation of Company and Sector Supply Chain policies, procedures and practices. They
shall assist in interpreting federal, state and/or international regulations as they apply to products and Supply Chain processes, practices and procedures. They shall assist in the implementation and application of Supply Chain policies and
procedures to ensure that these are in compliance with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that company and regulatory reporting requirements are met. They shall help to investigate and resolve compliance problems, questions, or
complaints received from internal and external customers, and may help to develop and implement programs designed to increase employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies. They shall perform Procurement Analysis
& Compliance Evaluations (PACE), on procurement actions to ensure compliance with the requirements of Northrop Grumman Corporation (NGC), government laws and regulations (FAR/DFAR/Other Agency Supplements), and customer
prime contract requirements. They shall be responsible for reporting and tracking all corrective actions to closure.
- Masters with 4 years of related experience in procurement/supply chain/business management or Bachelors with 6 years of related experience
- Supply Chain experience in an Agency Role
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and apply sound judgment to problem solving.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively across various professional and management levels
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as in team environments
- Familiarity and experience with heritage ES and/or IS Sector processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR/ Other Agency Supplements
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Supply Chain Subcontrct Spec 3
Requisition ID: 18009942