Northrop Grumman Staff Strategic Planner in Huntsville, Alabama
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Launch and Missile Defense Systems are seeking a Strategic Planner to join our Space Sector located in Huntsville, AL.
• Develops long-range objectives and strategic plans for corporation or major division by identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect growth and profitability.
• Scans environment for business opportunities, maintains surveillance over market, and may perform financial analysis of acquisition candidates.
• Develops and monitors profitability, productivity, and growth targets.
• May prepare acquisition proposals, recommend financial and nonfinancial strategic objectives and alternatives, and implement and maintain strategic and operational plans.
• Plans and coordinates business reviews, resource allocations, organization structures, and financial analysis.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math field from an accredited institution.
• 15+ years with a Bachelors' Degree or 13+ years with a Masters' Degree
• Active Secret DoD Clearance
• Current or ability to gain Top Secret DoD Clearance
• GMD experience
• MDA experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Development