Northrop Grumman Staff Cyber Architect in Huntsville, Alabama
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary Command and Control Systems that impact warfighters around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy. We look for innovative individuals who have bold new ideas and a pioneering spirit to invent the future. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and a drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. We are currently seeking a Staff Cyber Architect based in Huntsville, AL to join our team .
The Cyber Architect is a thought leader on cyber security throughout the organization, programs and customer organization. The candidate will lead the design efforts to correctly architect an environment that is secured by design. This role will ensure system security needs are established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recover, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis. The candidate will integrate new architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate existing systems to future needs and trends, embed advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provide engineering recommendations, and resolve integrations and testing issues.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in related STEM discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• 14+ years of Experience designing and developing new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. (12 Years with Masters, 10 Years with PhD)
• Experience with RMF process including SCA-V assessment, CVPA, and successful ATO
• Currently possess or ability to obtain the DoD 8570-M Certifications (Security+, CISSP, etc.)
• Experience ensuring system security needs are established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation.
• Experience writing Cybersecurity related plans, procedures, and artifacts
• Ability to work cross-functionally with program teams
• Ability to take requirements and turn them into diagrams, architectures, or data flows
• Experience leading projects or teams
• Must be a US Citizen
• Experience integrating new architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integrations and testing issues.
• Experience interfacing with external entities including government organizations and agencies.
• Strong organizational and visualization skills.
• Experience with modeling or architecture tools like Rhapsody, SysML, Sparx, or Eclipse.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology