Northrop Grumman Sr. Staff Test Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Systems Product Integration & Test Engineer Lead for the GMD Program.
With decades of experience as the prime contractor/strategic partner on mission-critical missile defense programs that secure the homeland and defend our allies, Northrop Grumman is a premier provider of reliable, secure and affordable transformational missile defense solutions. NG is a strategic partner on the Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) program in support of the Missile Defense Agency. The program is seeking a Product Manager for the Ground Systems Product Integration and Test team in Huntsville, AL
• Responsible for technical, cost, schedule, EVMS reporting, staffing and professional development of a team of test engineers.
• Manage internal as well as customer deliverables and will support process development and improvement.
• Collaborate across multiple program IPTs and support extensive customer interface.
• Maintain and report status of the integration and test activities for all Ground Systems Product test teams
• Provide IMS coordination with the Ground Systems Product Managers on future and current Software and Hardware build activities
• Establish, maintain, and report on all cost account management (CAM) efforts-Baselines, budgets, ETC, Proposal work, IMS, Material Management, etc.
• Support/Present related integration and test data at all required internal and external reviews
• Support the Ground Systems Chief Test Engineers/Technical Managers/Product Test Leads in establishing execution plans/reports prior to, during and after formal test activates.
• Mentor/guide Integration and Test leadership team
• Indirect personnel management of 25 - 45 member activities and scope.
• Provide supplemental input for team member's goal reviews and performance evaluations.
• Provide technical direction for development test planning, test conduct, test reporting, and integration/checkout support
• Support internal proposal efforts to include Statement of Work decomposition, basis of estimate preparation and submittal, development of related pricing inputs, schedules, etc.
Job Category : Engineering