At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Secret
WORK SHIFT: 1st Shift
TRAVEL: Yes, 25% of the Time
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
The position supports the WISLA IBCS Foreign Military Sales contract with the U.S. Army and Poland. Candidate will perform as an instructor and training SME as a member of a team developing, validating, and conducting classroom Train the Trainer (TTT) and New Equipment Training (NET) instruction. The selected candidate will assist the technical editors and writers during development and validation of Programs of Instruction, student guides, instructor guides, quick reference guides, pocket guides, test packages and online help. Candidate will interface with Government customers and participate in internal and Government IPTs to meet program commitments. Must be able to clearly present thoughts and ideas to a wide range of audiences, be a team builder that knows how to get the job done, know when to act and when to seek further guidance. Candidate must have strong written and oral presentation skills.
This position is located in Huntsville, Alabama, and not a remote assignment.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent and 13 years applicable experience. Will also consider 9 years applicable experience with Bachelors of Science; 7 Years with Masters.
• Interim Secret security clearance required to start
• U.S. citizenship required
• Experience operating/maintaining Air Defense Artillery (ADA) systems
• Experience conducting instructor-led classroom training for a military audience
• Experience working with military technical documents related to training development and training delivery
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Basic level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Current passport/ability to get a passport
• Able to travel to Europe
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
Military Veteran with service as an Air Defense Artillery (ADA) Non-Commissioned, Warrant, or Commissioned Officer
• Successful completion of an assignment at the US Army ADA Center and School serving in a training related role
• Completion of Army Basic Instructor Course, Small Group Instructor Training Course, Common Faculty Development Instructor Training Course, Navy Instructor Training Course (NITC), or equivalent
• Certification as Senior or Master Instructor
• Experience as military training developer and/or instructor writer
• One to three years of experience managing instructors and/or writers at a formal, accredited military training institution
• One to three years of experience managing development and/or delivery of Computer-based Training courseware
• Experience delivering training to remote audiences using Video teleconferencing (VTC)
• Basic level of proficiency with Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Professional
• Experience with using electronic training equipment
• Polish Language proficiency (not required)
• Active Secret Security Clearance
Salary Range: $88,500 - $132,700
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.