Northrop Grumman Mgr Systems Engineering 3 in Huntsville, Alabama
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Manager Systems Engineering 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. This position will be located in Huntsville AL.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's
C4 Missile Defense Engineering Leadership team. C4 Missile Defense business unit is part of the Combat System
Mission Readiness Division which protects and secures our global citizens through the development of integrated net-enabled
command & control and training systems and solutions that defend against air and missile threats, enhance
situational awareness, and prepare for the mission.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Drive agility and operational efficiency in engineering processes and tools
• Attract, develop, promote, and retain highly qualified engineering workforce
• Collaborate with other functions, including manufacturing, quality, supply chain and program excellence to deliver business
value to programs
BS, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or related STEM degree
• 10 years experience providing technical oversight to engineering teams supporting the design, development, procurement, and integration of software and software-enabled hardware systems
• 3 - 5 years of system or software engineering and product delivery of software and software-enabled hardware systems
• 5 years experience managing organizational budgets
• Demonstrate strong people, organizational, presentation and communication skills,
• Position requires a current Secret Clearance
Prior experience in engineering activities related to development and delivery of US Army air defense command and control systems
1 - 3 years experience with Lean-Agile frameworks (especially SAFe), tools and metrics
Prior experience with digital technologies such as MB(x), Dev*Ops, IDE and Industry 4.0
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering