Northrop Grumman Integration Test Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems in Huntsville, AL is seeking an Integration Test Engineer to join our team. A secondary role for this team member is that of Scrum Master. The Scrum Master aides the team's self-organization, keeps the team motivated and ensures the team maintains good Scrum activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manages the daily tag-ups, participates in Scrum of Scrums, meets with product owners, identifies and removes team impediments.
• Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
• Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
• Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
• Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
• Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. - Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
• Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems. You will be working in an agile development environment and will be responsible for supporting elements of testing software design/sustainment/development efforts.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college with a minimum 2 years of professional experience - OR- no experience with a Master's degree. May consider an additional 4 years of work related experience in lieu of degree.
• Candidates should have a solid understanding of Modeling and Simulation (M&S).
• Strong System Integration skills; including HWIL, OS and SW troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
• Experience testing software in an Agile environment.
• Experience with Linux/Unix commands and environment including Redhat 6.x, 7.x experience.
• Active Interim Secret security clearance or higher.
Preferred Qualifications: • Scaled Agile Framework experience; working as a part of a SCRUM Team.
• Experience developing and testing software as a Scrum Master.
• Certification: Network+, Security• Experience with Agile Process Tools (VersionOne, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
• Experience with test automation and requirements verification
• SW development experience including requirements analysis, design, and development, unit testing, verification, integration, revision control, and problem analysis & error correction with issue tracking and reporting.
·N Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering