Northrop Grumman IBCS - Poland - Principal Logistics Planner / Secret in Huntsville, Alabama
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to Join Northrop Grumman? If so, put your experience to work as a Principal Logistics Planner. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
The position supports IBCS, which is a ground transportable, tactical integrated air and missile defense system.
Our Teamis seeking an experienced Logistics Planner with experience in system integration analysis. You willcoordinate operational logistics activities across the integrated product support elements as well as perform near term and long range planning and resourcing activities.
You will also:
Independently develop solutions to a variety of complex logistical problems
Perform complex logistical management tasks, without direct supervision, and formulate objectives to assignments
Plan logistics schedules and arrange activitiesto accomplish objectives
Represent the logistics organization as a point of contact for resolution of logistics matters
Coordinate the activities of multiple stakeholders in the resolution of logistics issues
Interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant logistical matters
Develop and brief presentations
Manage a customer help desk utilizing the Catalog Ordering Logistic Tracking System (COLTS)
1. Bachelor's degree and a minimum of6 years Department of Defense experience or an equivalent combination of education and relative experience may be considered.
2. A current Secret Security Clearance
3. Ability to communicate at all levels of management, customer and vendors
4. Ability to travel domestically and internationally
5. Ability to coordinate activities and organizations enabling the efficient flow of goods, services, and information
6. Ability to deliver time driven objectives within financial constraints
1. Experience with air and missile defense systems, Major End Items (MEI) and equipment
2. Experience with Integrated Product Support technical developments
3. Experience with asset management software, preferably COLTS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support