Northrop Grumman Configuration Analyst 3/4 in Huntsville, Alabama
Configuration Analyst 3/4
Requisition ID: 18006710
Location(s): United States-Alabama-Huntsville
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Configuration Analyst 3/4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Configuration and Data Management team supporting the Counter - Rocket Artillery Mortar (C-RAM) Program
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist with implementation of Data Management Plan, procedures, and work instructions
• Coordinate, track and deliver contractual and non-contractual data for multiple programs.
• Assist in writing of technical and nontechnical documentation for program deliverables as needed.
• Maintain databases for tracking deliverables and non-deliverables
• Work closely with program personnel, such as engineering, to ensure quality products are delivered per contract requirements.
• Create working templates to ensure all deliverables and program documentation are consistent and properly marked.
• Establish and conduct events such as training to ensure processes are adhered to
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or 4
BQs for a Configuration Analyst 3
Bachelors' with 6 years of Configuration experience; 4 Years with Masters; years of experience in lieu of degree
BQs for a Configuration Analyst 4
Bachelors' with 10 years of Configuration experience; Masters; with 8 years of experience; years of experience in lieu of degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Products
• Ability to work as part of a team to support accomplishment of team goals
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance
• Working knowledge of DOD Data Item Descriptions (DIDs)
• Experience working with Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
• AS9100 / ISO 9000 experience
• Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Configuration Analyst 3/4
Requisition ID: 18006710