Northrop Grumman Automated Test Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services is seeking an Automated Test Engineer to support the implementation of automated testing tools and processes to support software development. In addition, this person will work with leadership to support iterative improvement of automated testing throughout the organization. This role can be performed in either Huntsville and Auburn AL, Irving TX, Melbourne FL, Annapolis Junction MD, or Melbourne FL .
Building tests with tools such as Robot Framework, Selenium, WorkSoft Automation, and Service Now's Automation Test Framework
Integrating Automated Testing capabilities into a CI/CD pipeline
Automate scheduled jobs to reduce labor intensive tasks.
Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
Assess and develop high-level design requirements for the project and communicate in writing or in meetings with
development teams. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or related Engineering disciplines
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as Software Developer or related field
• Experience building automated tests for custom built web applications or applications built on SaaS platforms
• Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment Practice, Tools and trends
• Experience with tools such as Robot Framework, Selenium, WorkSoft Automation, and ServiceNow's Automated Test Framework
• Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodology
• Work effectively within teams where other team members may be located throughout the country
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology