Northrop Grumman Automated Test Engineer (Principal/Sr. Principal Level) in Huntsville, Alabama
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services is seeking an Automated Test Engineer to support the implementation of automated testing tools and processes to support software development. In addition, this person will work with leadership to support iterative improvement of automated testing throughout the organization. This role can be performed in either Huntsville and Auburn AL, Irving TX, Melbourne FL, Annapolis Junction MD, Virtual/Telecommuter, or Melbourne FL.
This position can be hired at a Principal or Sr. Principal Level, depending upon the selected candidate's experience and education.
• Supporting implementation of Test Driven Development on SaaS based platforms
• Building Tests with ServiceNow's Automated Testing Framework and Worksoft Automation
• Configuring CI/CD pipelines with Automated Testing capabilities
• Support the growth of team mates in growing Automated Testing Capabilities
• Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
• Assess and develop high-level design requirements for the project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development teams. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
Job Category : Information Technology