Northrop Grumman Principal Supply Chain Subcontract Specialist in Hill AFB, Utah
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a principal supply chain subcontract specialist to join our team in Hill AFB.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Sources and procures specialized goods and services.
• Owns contractual management for the supplier.
• Responsible for source selection from contract proposal to execution phases. Coordinates and collaborates with key stakeholders such as contracts, engineering, quality, supplier development, planning, operations, program and end-users.
• Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services.
• Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
• In conjunction with Northrop Grumman's quality organization, evaluates and monitors supplier quality and reliability, as well as suppliers' ability to support required delivery schedules.
• Identifies strategies and opportunities to reduce cost, improve efficiency and manage risk through strategic and targeted negotiations.
• Manages performance of subcontracts, ensures compliance with all public law requirements as well as company (and business) policies and procedures, including import/export regulations.
• Bachelor's degree with 6 years of business experience or a Master's degree with 4 years of business experience. Business experience shall be in subcontracts management, contracts management and/or proposal price/cost analysis.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Contracts and/or subcontracts experience on US Government contract(s), including negotiations
• Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS regulations
• US citizen and ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
• Experience working within a Government approved purchasing system
• SAP System experience
• Good Communications
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain