Northrop Grumman Principal Configuration Analyst in Hill AFB, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Risk Assessment Configuration Analyst. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Subsystems Support Contract (GSSC) program.
What you'll get to do :
Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system.
Coordinates modification records for management control.
Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
This opportunity will be filled at level 3 or level 4.
You would bring the following qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years of related experience with a High School diploma/GED; 6 years with a Bachelor's degree; or 4 years with a Master's degree. (Sr. Principal level requires 14 years with a HS Diploma/GED, 10 years with a Bachelor's, or 8 years with a Master's)
• US Citizen and the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
• Demonstrated experience with object oriented programming concepts
• 4+ years USAF Maintenance Experience
• Familiarity with USAF Maintenance Data Systems (IMDS, REMIS)
These qualifications would be great to have:
• Active Secret clearance or higher
• 2+ years of experience with ICBM weapon system engineering and integration
• Database Integrity Monitor Experience
• Strong written communication skills
• Dynamic personality for customer interactions
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support