Northrop Grumman ServiceNow Developer (Principal Level) in Virtual Posting,
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a skilled ServiceNow Developer to support our Next Gen Technology group. As a teleworking position, the primary role of the ServiceNow Developer is to lead development of low-code/no-code applications on the ServiceNow platform and build ServiceNow coding customizations and integrations.
This developer role will work across organizations within Enterprise Services, customer-facing sectors, and corporate functions to identify use cases to help realize the benefits of ServiceNow to our organization. Emphasis is on expanding ServiceNow's usage to other areas of enterprise service management and growing a model to enable IT supported and citizen development low-code and no-code solutions using ServiceNow. Additionally, this self-starter must be able to function in a fast pace agile environment and be able to adapt as innovations occur.
The ServiceNow Developer's responsibilities include designing and building low-code/no-code applications, facilitating business and IT teams in design and building of low-code/no-code solutions, and being an integrated stakeholder in executing the governance model for citizen development.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent ServiceNow technical skills spanning multiple ServiceNow. You should also have strong leadership, collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Participate in all technical aspects of building no-code/low-code products and solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
• Collaborate on a ServiceNow-centric roadmap for no-code/low-code solutions across the enterprise.
• Contribute on Agile engagements, utilizing agile methodology appropriate to ServiceNow deployment and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality.
• Participate on daily scrums, and advise technical/functional resources at a team-level on development and configuration activities.
• Participate in sprint planning and review meetings and ensure the technical team follows recommended ServiceNow methodologies. Assist in estimating time and effort for technical resources and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to Product Owners and Product Managers.
• Support of code reviews
• Provide input into coding best practices
• Collaborate closely with enterprise architects and business analysts to define user requirements.
• Participate in internal knowledge sharing and collaboration activities and initiatives.
Job Category : Information Technology