Northrop Grumman Logistics Planner (United Arab Emirates) in International Posting,
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is seeking a Logistics Planner for our United Arab Emirates location.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Provides support to the logistics function preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares,
tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked.
• Determines maintenance and repair materials required for deployment. Modifies maintenance records such as repair
standards for more complex equipment or components.
• Develops requisitions for and manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals.
• Tracks logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of storage facilities.
• Reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment; documents equipment, component and
parts conditions; and identifies logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings, technical manuals, and
maintenance requirement cards to support life-cycle of product.
• Execute logistics support for three Bombardier BD-700 Global Express (USAF E-11A) aircraft at overseas location.
• Precisely plan, implement and manage/track efficient flow of aircraft parts, support equipment and services from point of
origin to point of consumption to meet 100% of customer requirements.
• While deployed to overseas location, effectively communicate with AIC's Procurement Manager on status & issues
which may affect any element of aircraft contract logistics support (CLS) operations and/or ability to meet any customer
• Conduct material requirements planning to develop & maintain aircraft spares inventory levels in support of deployed
aircraft missions schedule.
• Conduct export/import management coordination for the shipment of aircraft parts, materials, and other items necessary
for the execution of aircraft maintenance operations at the deployed location.
• Prepare and process Jurisdiction/Classification Requests (JCRs) and International Commercial Invoicing (ICI) activities
with Northrop Grumman's Export/Import Management Office.
• Execute inventory management in CORRIDOR database to include insertion/deletion of inventory items as well as
Bachelor's degree with 2 years' experience OR 6 years' experience in lieu of degree.
Must be willing to deploy for approximately 85 days unaccompanied to various OCONUS locations.
Current active Secret clearance required.
Current U.S. Passport.
Working experience in CORRIDOR inventory database operations.
Airline logistics experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Flight Operations