Northrop Grumman Intern, Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions in Virtual Posting,
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Technical Intern to join the Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions team. This position will be located at our Enterprise Services Sector virtually.
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
• Communicate effectively with internal or external customers, in written and oral format.
• Maintain smooth operation of multi-user multi-cloud environments, including coordination with network, development, InfoSec, Software Application
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be enrolled full-time and pursuing a (Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD) degree
from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2021.
• Be majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related major
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial
academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading
the documents to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks
during summer 2021
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S.
citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 or higher
• AWS or Azure Cert. Automation
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Administrative Services