Northrop Grumman Mgr Business Management 2 in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Business Management Manager 2 within the Immersive Mission Systems (IMS) Operating Unit for the Mission Combat Training Program (MCTP). This position is located in Ft. Leavenworth, KS .
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Business manager for all aspects of a $100M+ program with follow-on/new business in 2022-2025
• Supports all program financial deliverables and reviews
• Acts as deputy program manager as required
• Builds and maintains positive working relationships with external and internal customers including SME's and subcontractors
• Subcontractor cost recognition, integration and management oversight
• Preparation of financial internal/external forecasts and plans (Long Range Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan, monthly forecasting)
• Manages financial reporting
• Contract estimates at completion and estimates to complete
• Pricing and proposal development for all efforts on the MCTP program
• Ensure compliance with all NGC policies, internal controls and disclosed practices
• The manager will lead a team of program control professionals and will be responsible for related staffing, performance management and professional development activities
• Relocation Assistance may be available
• Bachelor's degree or higher with 10 years of industry related experience in finance, accounting, or program control - OR - a Master's degree with 5 years of experience.
• Experience with financial planning, forecasting and analysis (Income Statement and Balance Sheets)
• Understanding of government Cost Accounting Standards and the FAR
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong analytical, leadership, and organizations skills
• Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security clearance
• Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or related field; Masters
• Demonstrated strong leadership / management skills, critical thinking and innovative behaviors in past project roles
• Experience with and knowledge of MCTP Program
• Experience with SAP/Precision/COBRA/SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Management