Northrop Grumman Manager Cyber Operations Planning 2 in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Manager Cyber Operations Planning 2
Requisition ID: 18005684
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Fort Belvoir
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Plans, Strategy, Policy, doctrine and Technical support Mid-Level Manager. This position is located at Ft. Belvoir, Virginia. The Plans, Strategy, Policy, doctrine and Technical support manager will be responsible for overseeing programs, initiatives, and projects in the area of plans, strategies, and policies and associated staff. Also responsible for leading and overseeing current and future operational planning support and providing direct subject matter expertise in the analysis of doctrine, policy, and operational relationships within the greater cyberspace operations community.
The Cyber Operations Planning Manager provides full spectrum Computer Network Operations (CNO) support to Combatant Commanders and DoD organizations. Provides planning and targeting support to integrate and synchronize cyber operations and exercises. duties include development of military operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems. Experience is necessary supporting compartmented or special operations such as Special Technical Operations (STO) Planning, Tailored Technical Operations, or service in a position with similar responsibilities and must have a working knowledge of CNO theory, employment, and tactics, techniques and procedures. Must be familiar with DoD or Service CNO policy and processes, the Joint Operations Planning Process and security policy and execution.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Advanced Defense Services business area supporting the Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER), a critical Cyberspace Operations program whose mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, and Cyberspace Operations, as authorized or directed to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment and to deny the same to its adversaries.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video:www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
1. Masters degree in a related field such as National Security, cybersecurity, IT, or computer science and 7 years related experience (within the past 5 years) providing subject matter expertise in operational planning in support of military organizations and COCOMs future and long-term planning efforts.
2. Must possess a current, active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to maintain this clearance level.
3. Must be willing to take and successfully pass a counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CI/Poly).
4. Knowledge of doctrine, policy, and operational relationships within the cyberspace operations community.
5. Experience briefing and conducting presentations for senior Military and Government officials (equivalent to General Flag Officer/Flag Officer and Senior Executive Service personnel).
6. Project management experience (e.g., responsible for handling project scope, cost, resources, risk, and schedule).
7. Ability to obtain a current U.S. Passport and be willing and able to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations as required.
8. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
1. A current U.S. Passport
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Manager Cyber Operations Planning 2
Location: Virginia-Fort Belvoir
Requisition ID: 18005684