Northrop Grumman Principal Competitive Assessments Analyst in Falls Church, Virginia
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Principal Competiive Assessments Analyst to join the Northrop Grumman People Analytics team. This position reports to the Manager, Employee Research and Competitive Intelligence, People Analytics. This position will sit in Falls Church, Virginia.
People Analytics is a team of scientists, analysts, U/X experts, and technologists who use science to inform our most important people decisions and to enable an industry-leading employee experience. As a member of the People Analytics team, you will be responsible for developing employee research methods and analytics to generate insights and empower our leaders and HR partners to better understand their organizations and drive strategy.
As a Competitive Assesements Analyst, you will be a key member of our team. You will have the ability to see the big picture and make decisions that align with our long-term Competitve Intelligence strategy.This position will require effective collaboration with key stakeholders, as well as external vendors. Strong analytcial and research skills in competitor strategy design, and the ability to work independently are required.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Design and conduct in-depth research on the recruiting, retention, compensation and benefit strategies of key competitors across the A&D and commercial space
• Utilize publicly available data, primary research, and other creative and ethical approaches to develop competitive intelligence products
• Partner with our compensation/benefits, talent acquisition, and communications teams to collect and assess benchmarks and related market data
• Monitor and communicate industry trends related to human capital
• Partner with the analytics team to establish best practices for synthesizing, analyzing, and visualizing research results
• Participate and conduct peer review of other analysts' research and analysis
• Develop strong partnerships with strategy and business development CI teams across the company for knowledge sharing and collaboration
• Collaborate with various stakeholders and business functions to identify challenges and refine approaches
• Effectively communicate insights and results to an executive audience
• Develop and lead insights reports providing thought leadership to inform senior leadership on strategic people initiatives
Strong experience leading project design,research, and analysis
• Strong oral and written communication and experience with executive level briefings
• Ability to work with the upmost confidentiality when applicable
• Ability to work both independently leading projects and collaboratively on a team
• Bachelors degree in related field with 6 years of relevant experience; or 4 years of relevant experience with a master's degree
• Familiarity with publicly available competitive intelligence data sources and methods
• Direct experience in Competitive Intelligence, Competitive assessment, and/or price-to-win, position-to-win
• Demonstrated research experience in an strategy, business development, intelligence analysis, or other applicable field
• Demonstrated experience with training other analysts in collecting competitive intelligence
• Experience with expanding competitive intelligence product offerings
• Experience with automating competitive intelligence news, alerts, and updates
• Experience with vizualization tools such as Tableau
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Development