Northrop Grumman Global Business Planning & Integration Manager in Falls Church, Virginia
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, space, strike, and logistics and modernization to customers worldwide. With approximately 85,000 employees, Northrop Grumman generates $34 billion of annual sales in 25 countries.
The Global Business Planning & Integration Manager for the Corporate Global Business Office (CGBO) will be part of an interdisciplinary team responsible for the coordination of resources and operations in the development of Northrop Grumman's international business portfolio. Priorities of the Global Business department include the long range strategic business plan, new business pipeline, annual operating plan, investment priorities, key strategic initiatives, local country capability and business infrastructure, and the overall development and growth roadmap for each focus country.
This manager position will report to the Director of Global Business, and will lead planning and alignment activities between the focus country and sector teams, including but not limited to the following: overall business plan, the long-range strategic plan, business development pipeline analysis and development, key strategic growth and operational initiatives, and executive focus country reviews.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Provide direct support to international focus country executives with strategic planning, business development campaign building, sector integration, and overall guidance on long-term market positioning
• Develop, lead and manage specific international strategic initiatives, including developing business cases and plans, managing schedule, coordinating stakeholder groups, and executive reporting
• Coordinate development of strategic business plans for international focus countries, articulating an integrated narrative around the country's regional threat environment, defense spending priorities, NG business development campaigns and long-term objectives, and roadmap of specific business decisions, actions, and investments required to achieve the company's objectives in each country
• Prepare materials for executive reviews of integrated focus country operations, including business development, program performance, market presence, and financial perspectives
• Coordinate with country teams and sectors to progress priority captures where feasible.
• Ability to operate independently, dynamically manage priorities, and thrive in a multi-disciplinary, highly collaborative team environment
• Experience in project management or leading diverse cross-functional (and cross-organizational) teams
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively operate across organizational boundaries to establish consensus-based, multi-stakeholder plans
• Superior analysis and writing skills, with an ability to distill complex, multi-faceted challenges into succinct executive-level briefs
• Bachelor's degree in either business or engineering and a minimum of 9 years of experience, or Master's degree in Business Administration with a minimum of 7 years of experience
• A high level of proficiency with standard project management and Microsoft Office productivity software (Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel) and experience using analysis techniques and tools
• International business experience
• Familiarity with organizational planning cycles and processes and financial metrics
• Expertise in data manipulation and analytics
• Experience in strategy development and strategic planning, including facilitating strategic planning sessions
• Familiarity with the global aerospace and defense industrial and market landscape, including Northrop Grumman's capability portfolio
• Passion for expanding NG's global footprint
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Development