Northrop Grumman Manager, Cyber Information Systems Security in El Segundo, California
This position will be based out of El Segundo, CA. A diverse information systems security/information assurance background is required. The selected individual will be responsible for the management of a classified computer systems security team, directly managing approximately4 employees within the corporate classifiedcybersecurity job function. This individual will have strong experience managing or supervising Information Systems Security Managers (ISSM's) and Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO's), and also have a strong demonstrated experience performing functions within each of these roles. As a manager, this individual's responsibilities will include managing employees:
* Technical performance
* Quality of work
* Professional development
* Overall performance
The selected individual will be required to interface with internal and external customers at all levels, and will be required to interpret and provide guidance on company and customer governance documents, both internal, and external. Specifically this employee should have experience with multiple customer bases including NISP, DoD SAPs, and SCI. This employee should be familiar with security frameworks including certification and accreditation, and risk management framework within each of these customer bases.
Technical responsibilities include:
* Manage the design, testing, and implementing state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
* Conduct risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design.
* Supervise a wide range of security issues including budget, manpower, architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
* Manage the use of encryption technology and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research.
* Review and prepare security reports to cognizant security agencies.
DoD 8570 IAM Level III Certification (GSLC, CISM, or CISSP)
Minimum of 10 years experience performing Information Systems Security Dutis
Current active Top Secret Clearance required to start
- Master's degree
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology