Northrop Grumman LabVIEW Test Engineer in East Hartford, Connecticut
LabVIEW Test Engineer
Requisition ID: 17027226
Location(s): United States-Connecticut-East Hartford
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
AOA Xinetics(AOX), a Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems(NGAS) strategic business unit, is currently seeking a LabVIEW development and test engineer for our East Hartford, CT location.
A LabVIEW Engineer at AOX is part of an interdisciplinary team of engineers focused on the design of test systems and software for electro-optical and photonics based hardware and software solutions. National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand tools will be used to develop software and systems for product development, hardware characterization, and system qualification projects to support our research, development, and engineering efforts. Hardware and software system development will include control interfaces or drivers for measurement equipment, optical equipment, mechanical assemblies, custom electronics boards, test result SQL databases, and integrated sub-systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or technical field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years work related experience developing software/hardware solutions using National Instruments LabVIEW
- Experience with National Instruments hardware products, equipment, and drivers.
- Experience with computer operated test setups and systems.
- Familiarity with National Instruments TestStand programming
- Experience with SQL Server, or other relational database utility
- Experience working in multi-discipline teams.
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Good verbal and written communications skills related to technical approaches, work performed, test results, and findings.
- Valid U.S. Drivers License.
- US Citizenship is a bona find requirement as applicants selected are subject to a government security investigation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software, Optical, or Electrical Engineering
- Active TS clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: LabVIEW Test Engineer
Location: Connecticut-East Hartford
Requisition ID: 17027226