Northrop Grumman Principal Imagery Analyst in Charlottesville, Virginia
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Join a winning team! Northrop Grumman is seeking a Principal Imagery Analyst for a position in Charlottesville, VA. In this position, you will provide analytic support to an Order of Battle (OB) contract.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Providing input to all-source assessments and database updates,
• Answering imagery requests for information (RFIs)
• Providing graphics of new equipment for inclusion in KEYS and contributing to the following intelligence products: NIIB, GQN, QuikTel, DID, and NGIC/NSA based ELINT reports.
• Imagery analysis input will be in graphic, written, and oral format following National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) and industry accepted standards.
• Coordinating with numerous government analysts and managers within the Intelligence Community (IC).
• Bachelor's degree and five (5) years of intelligence experience required. Four (4) additional years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree
• Familiar with Order of Battle (OB) and Tables of Organization and Equipment (TO&E).
• Minimum of one year experience analyzing military/DOD imagery in support of research on foreign forces and equipment.
• Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
• Have the demonstrated ability to convert imagery analysis into database input and provide assessments explaining the logic behind the imagery analysis
• Experience briefing imagery data at Intelligence community meetings, answering RFIs from government analysts, providing graphics of new equipment for inclusion in KEYS and contributing to the following intelligence products: NIIB, GQN, QuikTel, DID and NGIC/NSA based ELINT reports
• Previous experience with Remote View and the National Exploitation System research database is desired
• Background in integrating geospatial data into all-source intelligence analysis
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support