Northrop Grumman Intern, Software Engineer in Charlottesville, Virginia
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Software Engineers for an internship opportunity. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Charlottesville , VA .
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
· Be a student who is enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university after August 2021
· Be majoring in Computer Science, Compter Engineering or related field
· Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
· Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2021.
· Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
Be proficient in c Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Administrative Services