Northrop Grumman SME Cyber Software Engineer 5 - TS/SCI w Poly Required in Chantilly, Virginia
SME Cyber Software Engineer 5 - TS/SCI w Poly Required
Requisition ID: 18004969
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Chantilly
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
· We are looking for strong software engineers that are excited about developing applications on a variety of platforms.
· You will work with a fantastic engineering team on a mission-critical program.
· There are potential opportunities to develop for Android/Java, C# WPF applications, and Linux kernel-level applications using C/C . Main focus is C# WPF applications.
· The engineer must be able to solve complex technical problems with limited supervision and be comfortable working directly with our customers in a collaborative environment
This position is located in Chantilly, VA.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related STEM discipline and a minimum of 14 years of experience, a Master’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience, or a PhD and a minimum of 9 years of experience.
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of object oriented and/or functional programming using Linux/C/C /C# multithreaded software development, X86 assembly language programming/debugging with JTAG debugger (Arium), Agile/Scrum development
process, and Git/Subversion/TFS for source control & Continuous Integration development.
• Experience with advanced low level kernel/firmware/driver level
• TCP/IP network applications like FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, SMTP
• Experience in TCP/IP(BSD) software and customization of network stacks
• Security protocols like IPSEC/IKE and SSL
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: SME Cyber Software Engineer 5 - TS/SCI w Poly Required
Requisition ID: 18004969