Northrop Grumman Senior Staffing Officer, TS/SCI (poly required) in Chantilly, Virginia
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Senior Special Operations Officer to join our team. You will perform all source analysis using a variety of tools to support the customer mission. You will identify information to address intelligence gaps. You will provide timely, concise, and accurate feedback to the customer. You will be prepared to present data and findings on an as needed basis. You will draft, coordinate, and disseminate data and findings. You will assist in the preparation of responses to tasking/requirements and provide briefings on assigned accounts. You will act as a liaison with our program and the government customer.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
• Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years of intelligence experience required, or High school diploma and fourteen (14) years of intelligence experience is required
• Understand the full life cycle of Intelligence
• Active TS/SCI with poly clearance.
• Demonstrated outstanding communications skills both written and verbal
• Must be a team player; have the ability to work in an open collaborative environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of telecommunications, including cellular and computer networks
• Experience working in both CONUS and OCONUS customer positions
• Must have the ability to work with mission partners in a variety of offices and partner organizations and leverage best practices across programs
• Must have an understanding and experience with telecommunications
• Proven self-starter with an inquisitive disposition and the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and the ability to learn new technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology