Northrop Grumman Senior Principal Technical Targeting Analyst - TS/SCI with poly clearance required in Chantilly, Virginia
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Technical Targeting Analyst to join our teams of diverse individuals in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area.
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
• Selected candidate conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks
• Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent
• Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
• Correlates threat data from various sources
• Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
• Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
• Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
• Bachelor's degree and nine years of professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
• Must have experience conducting research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks
• Must have experience driving full customer cycle, and experience in coordinating/writing customer documents
• Must have experience working with CONUS and OCONUS elements
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance required
• Demonstrated outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
• Must be a team player and able to work in an open, collaborative, and ideas-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and outreach skills
• Strong self-starter and self-initiator
• Experience working with complex data
• Understanding of partner organizations reporting
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology