Northrop Grumman Senior Principal Cyber Technical Analyst - Intelligence Programs - TS/SCI w/poly required in Chantilly, Virginia
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Defense Systems team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Sr. Principal Technical Analyst to join our team. You will serve as the primary point of contact for an overseas office and/or volume of ongoing cases. You will be expected to perform occasional travel in the Washington Metropolitan region to sit with other mission partners. You will review data for suspicious behaviors or indicators. You will provide strategic analysis and reporting. The selected candidate will also be required to communicate technical data to a non-technical audience. You will identify opportunities for process improvements.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
• Bachelor's degree and nine years of professional experience. Four years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• Must have demonstrated computer network forensics experience.
• Demonstrated experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems
• Demonstrated experience in the use of Internet applications and protocols
• Active TS/SCI w/poly clearance
• Work experience in one of the following: network administration, computer security, or large scale data analysis
• Certifications or degrees in a CyberSecurity discipline (CISSP, GIAC, GPEN, CDH, OSCP)
• Master's Degree in a relevant technical field (engineering, computer sciences, or computer forensics)
• Knowledge of mobile technologies
• Ability to automate visualizations with open source solutions (Gephi, GraphViz, NodeXl, Cytoscape
• Familiarity with network analysis tools
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology