Northrop Grumman Data Feeds/Software Engineer 2/3 - TS/SCI/Poly required in Chantilly, Virginia
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Are you ready for a new mission? Northrop Grumman is looking for a Data Feed Engineer or Principal Data Feed Engineer to work in Chantilly, VA.
• Engineer, implement, test, debug, and monitor data flows to ensure the continuous distribution of data from sources to destinations in an efficient and timely manner.
• Write/edit and test scripts, parsers, and small programs to process, load or analyze data.
• Gather metrics and contribute status as required by the customer and management.\
• Interface with customers electronically, on the phone and in person to ensure data flows meet their needs.
• Identify areas of improvement and present innovative solutions to increase efficiency and quality of data flows.
• Participate in the "On Call" rotation with other team members to support any technical or mission need. This includes abiding to any travel or behavior restrictions required during their rotation.
• Take broader team priorities and decompose/track personal tasks using corporate resources (Jira).
• Professionally engage with customers electronically, on the phone and in person
This position may be filled at a level 2 or 3 depending on experience.
Job Category : Information Technology