Northrop Grumman Cyber Intelligence Analyst 3/4 - TS/SCI w/poly required. in Chantilly, Virginia
Cyber Intelligence Analyst 3/4 - TS/SCI w/poly required.
Requisition ID: 18005871
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Chantilly
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Analyst 3/4 to join our team. The selected candidate will conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
This requisition may be filled at either a Level 3 or Level 4.
This requisition may be filled at either a Level 3 or a level 4.
• Basic qualifications for a Level 3 are a Bachelor's Degree with at least five years intelligence analysis/professional experience. Four years of professional experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
• Basic qualifications for a Level 4 are a Bachelor's Degree and at least nine years intelligence analysis/professional experience. Four years of professional experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
• In-depth knowledge of and direct experience with customer-specific cyber operations mission, process, and procedures.
• A demonstrated record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customer staff.
• Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office
• 5 years of Targeting experience.
• Familiarity with the subject matter of the customer and their procedures.
• Demonstrated experience working the operation life cycle and a strong understanding of the customer's classified programs.
• Knowledge of the customer environment and familiarity with this customer’s mission, goals, and capabilities.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyber Intelligence Analyst 3/4 - TS/SCI w/poly required.
Requisition ID: 18005871