Northrop Grumman Principal Industrial Security Analyst (Clearance Required) in Chandler, Arizona
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Under direction of the Security Manager, this position primarily serves as the Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for assigned business units and Special Access Programs (SAP). The CPSO will support the management and execution of program security as it applies to program protection and industrial security oversight of SAP, facilities/locations and personnel involved in the efforts.
Functions include: (but are not limited to):
• Responsible of SAPs to include support development, review, and maintenance of program security documentation.
• Evaluate and implement security plans, Program briefings. Review, interpret and maintain Security Classification Guides and Program Protection Plans.
• Maintains lock and key records and changes combinations locks.
• Must be dependable, responsive, customer focused and possess the qualities of diplomacy, discretion and initiative.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences and all levels of the organization both verbally and through written communications.
• Responsible for conducting self-inspections as required for each program.
• Oversight on the PERSEC process to ensure efficiency prior to submit to Customer for adjudication.
• Establish and maintain liaison with government agencies, external customers, contractors, employees, and managers. Coordinate with government agencies to obtain rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations.
• Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Coordinate with security staff and ISSMs/ISSOs to ensure security policies and procedures are in compliance with company, government and customer's requirements.
• Provide Security Education and Training. Prepare and administer program indoctrination and debriefings.
• Administer and coordinate applicable aspects of security activities in accordance with company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal security regulations, directives, and manuals for safeguarding National Security Information. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• Bachelor's degree AND six (6) or more years of related security experience. (An additional four (4) years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement).
• Current/active Secret clearance.
• CPSO experience in a corporate or military environment.
• Current Top Secret clearance.
• Current/prior Special Program Access experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, or managment type degree
• Ability to maintain flexibility and deal with changing priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Security