Northrop Grumman Engineer Systems- GBSD Program in Chandler, Arizona
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is currently seeking a Systems Engineer to join the GBSD (Ground Based Strategic Deterrent) Systems Engineering Team in our Chandler, AZ office.
The Engineer Systems will:
• Implement and manage system requirements in the Requirements Management databases (DOORS).
• Implement and manage system architecture in the Model Based System Engineering environment.
• Revises and manages both original and revised specification/interface definition document and expedites documents through signature approval process.
• Provides data for and assists in risk and opportunities management and trade study processes.
• Supports system design, data analyses, interface verification, testing, and failure/anomaly resolution.
• Supports the testing and/or evaluation/validation of one or more components of a system or subsystem analytical model or actual system implementation.
• Attends and prepares materials for presentation during Critical Design Review and System Verification Review.
• Supports trade studies, system sensitivity studies, design optimization studies, system performance assessments, system design assessments, Operations Analysis work such as mission analysis and timelines and concept of operations development.
• Requires BS in Engineering, 3.0 GPA or higher with a minimum of 2 years related experience, Master's Degree with 0 years of related experience
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• Active secret clearance is required
• Ability to travel is required ( • Strong oral and written communication skill
• Model-based systems engineering experience is desired
• Experience with Cameo System Modeler is desired
• Experience with DOORS is desired
• 3.25 GPA or Higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering