Northrop Grumman Prncpl Prod Plng and Scheduler in Brigham City, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
What You'll Get To Do:
Create and coordinates production schedules along with ensuring materials, and planning are available for production.
• Responsibilities include scheduling all program needs on one integrated schedule. Understanding of product
movement, load level at a resource level.
• Responsibilities to include, but not limited to the following:
• Create, and status schedules in MS Project.
• Advises management and master scheduler of production status and escalate problems to ensure labor, tools,
equipment, and services are provided as needed.
• Coordinates with other internal departments to ensure the movement of parts are timely.
• Works with support functions to ensure supporting documents are available before production
• Coordination of product movement across the value stream
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Bachelor Degree and 6 years relevant experience. 4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree requirement.
BS degree in Business, Logistics, and Industrial Engineering strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of inventory and production planner experience.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing, procurement, quality basics, engineering flows,
• Experience creating production schedules, and working with MRP systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production