Northrop Grumman Intern, Cyber Engineering in Boulder, Colorado
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Space Systems.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Intern, Cyber Engineer to join the Space Systems Intern Program. This position will be located in Boulder, Colorado.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Missile Defense Systems.
As an intern, you'll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of Cyber engineering specializations that may include:
Roles and Responsibilities
• Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas.
• Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
• Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
• Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
• Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
• Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2021.
• Be majoring in an engineering or related STEM degree.
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
• Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2021
• Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
• Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 or higher
• Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
• Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
• Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
• Experience in developing and delivering presentations and leading small groups.
• Experience in working in an autonomous work environment on complex projects.
• Experience in working on business or engineering full life-cycle projects from project inception through launch.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorthropGrummanCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/northrop-grumman-corporation/
FOLLOW @NGCareers on Twitter https://twitter.com/NGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia https://www.youtube.com/channel
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com
Job Category : Administrative Services