Northrop Grumman Calibration Technician 2 in Bethpage, New York
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems has a job opportunity for a Calibration Technician 2 in Bethpage, NY.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Calibrate electronic test measuring equipment and signal generating equipment to conform to set standards.
• Test, calibrate, adjust, and maintain electromechanical, mechanical, optical, pneumatic, hydro mechanical, and pressure-type measuring and indicating instruments.
• Set up calibration sequences, methods and procedures according to detailed specifications, blueprints, drawings, and requirements.
• Disassemble, clean, repair, and replace defective parts of test equipment such as pressure gauges and tension meters.
• Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
• Travel up to 10% of time may be required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
• Experienced in calibration and metrology functions.
• Ability to obtain and maintain DOD security clearance.
• Associates Degree.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Access, Familiarity with TEAMMS Database.
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
• Health Plan
• Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Additional benefits
o Education Assistance
o Training and Development
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Mission and Quality Assurance