Northrop Grumman Mgr Programs 3 in Beavercreek, Ohio
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems and technology that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they are making history.
Northrop Grumman's Defense Systems sector is looking for a Program Manager Level 3 to lead the Automated Virtual Information Production Support System (AVIPSS) VII Program in Beavercreek, OH.
The primary objective will be the delivery of all contractual requirements on cost and on schedule, while achieving all technical requirements and creating customer intimacy to support value creation strategies and actions. The individual will lead a cross-functional organization aligned to common program performance goals.
The primary objectives will be to lead a team of engineers/functional managers and support staff to provide full lifecycle support for new/existing systems and databases for National Air and Space Intelligence Center's (NASIC) intelligence production mission, refine and integrate R&D results to infuse new technologies and bring next generation of intelligence production capabilities to operational status. Additionally, a key role will be to support deployment of these capabilities to NASIC's mission partners. This will include the protection, growth and modernization of NASIC's finished intelligence production infrastructure (SAVANT) into a hybrid cloud-based micro-services architecture and the development of an analyst workbench to detect vulnerabilities in threat software employing Artificial Intelligence (AI). The selected candidate will be responsible for a 118 person team with a profit and loss center consisting of $25M+ annual sales.
The successful candidate directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
Primary responsibilities are the management of cost, schedule, and technical performance of company programs or subsystems and also include, but are not limited to:
• Cultivating customer relationships and intimacy to develop further opportunities within the customer community
• Developing new business opportunities through long term strategic planning, capture planning, and development of proposals and business plans
• Establishing a program organization that effectively addresses customer requirements and incorporates the necessary internal and external sub-organizations
• Participating in the negotiation of contracts, contract changes, specifications, operating budgets, schedule milestones, and key terms and conditions
• Establishing design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test
• Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work
As Northrop Grumman grows, so does our need for high-performing managers. To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please feel free to view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Bachelor's Degree and 12+ years relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 10+ years' relevant experience supporting U.S. Government contracts and customers and /or project management in other industries. • 10+ years of project management experience leading the performance of tasks on schedule, at cost and achieving all requirements as either project lead, integrated program team or cost account manager • 10+ years of demonstrated success leading teams/and or organizations to achieve a common goal • Demonstrated ability to take leadership goals and integrate them into the operations of team, management, and execution of customer program requirements • Top Secret security clearance
• Prior working knowledge with NASIC programs and relative and recent relationships with NASIC personnel.
• Current technical knowledge of: Search, Correlation and Extraction capability employing AI and NLP
• Operational and production support activities for NASIC, MCIA and ONI
• Enhance and modernize EWIRDB toolkit enhancements/modernization compatible with NASIC Cloud-based and NSA Cloud-based solutions
• Search, Correlation and Extraction capability employing AI and NLP
• Operational and production support activities for NASIC, MCIA and ONI
• The ability to manage communications with stakeholders through organized processes to ensure that program information is defined, collected, shared, understood, stored and retrieved in a manner that effectively meets program and stakeholder needs.
• The ability to recognize and respond to customer needs in order to develop additional sales that support organizational objectives.
• The ability to apply knowledge, insights and understanding of business and financial concepts, tools and processes to the benefit of program decisions, actions, and performance.
• The ability to manage the maintenance and support of delivered products including spares availability; product reliability, maintainability, and testability for fleet support, and program support management
• The ability to initiate, develop, integrate, execute, direct and control program plans and cost and schedule baselines that meet both program contractual requirements and stakeholder expectations.
• Experience with Agile, including CSM, SAFe Agilist, and/or SPC certifications, including the demonstrated ability to lead and guide a team to shift into agile processes and methodologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Program Management