Northrop Grumman Engineer Electronics 3 in Baltimore, Maryland
Engineer Electronics 3
Requisition ID: 18007794
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Baltimore
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air, undersea and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and
democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe.
We are looking for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to accomplish what’s considered impossible. Our employees have made significant historical contributions and are shaping the future.
Join a design community that offers unique design challenges that combine the talents of multiple engineering disciplines including Hardware, Firmware, Software, Mechanical Design, Systems Engineering and Program Management.
Typical Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design creative and flexible HW solutions with a motivated team of experts
- HW Design Examples:
- Electronic Circuit Design
- RF Design
- Power/Cooling Monitor and Control
- Interface Panel Layouts and Interconnections
- Console Design
- HW integration
- Requirements verification
- Actively support the investigation, resolution and documentation of product anomalies
- Understanding Design to Cost
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related STEM discipline with 5 years of experience, 3 years w/Masters or 0 years w/PhD.
- Experience in electrical hardware design
- Experience in panel design, cable design, and schematic layouts
- Experience with lab test equipment (such as DMM and O-Scopes)
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance prior to start. U.S. Citizenship is a Pre-requisite
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Engineer Electronics 3
Requisition ID: 18007794