Northrop Grumman Sr. Principal Contract Administrator (Clearance Required) in Azusa, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems sector is seeking a Sr. Principal Contracts Administrator 4 (CA4) to join its team of qualified, diverse individuals who support our Strategic Force Business Unit in Azusa, CA.
The CA4 will interface with all levels of senior management and customer counterparts, including program managers, business managers, capture managers, and proposal teams, to perform the following contract administration responsibilities:
· Conduct proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
· Examine project costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
· Take an active role in proposal support; managing contract proposal volumes, supporting fact finding and the negotiation process to ensure proposals are fully responsive to prospective customer requirements.
· Perform risk assessment of proposals and contracts terms and conditions and assist program office in development of risk mitigation strategies
· Develop and process contract and subcontract sign-off packages, managing the approval process for proposals, contracts and modifications.
· Ensure contract performance in accordance with company policies/procedures and legal requirements, including International Traffic And Arms (ITAR), Risk Work Authorizations (RWA's), iCMS/SAP, Data Requests, Property Requests, Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI), Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDA's), etc.
· Maintain official program records, including contractual documents and correspondence with customer.
· Advise management of contractual rights and obligations and, as needed, provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
A successful candidate must:
· Be able to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Be a team player, yet also be an independent & proactive contributor, with excellent problem solving and organizational skills
· Have strong customer orientation and relationship building abilities.
· Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to use them in informing, presenting, negotiating, and problem solving.
·Bachelor's Degree & 10 years of contracts, finance, or business experience, OR a Master's Degree & 8 years of contracts, finance, or business experience
·Experience working proposal and contracts related activities
·Knowledge of FAR/DFAR's
·Current & active DoD secret security clearance
·Master's Degree in Business
·Space acquisition contracting background
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Management