Northrop Grumman Principal Systems Analysis Engineer (TS/SCI Clearance Required) in Azusa, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector is currently seeking a Principal Systems Analysis Engineer (level 3), to join our team in Azusa, CA.
Candidate should have demonstrated experience with performing on a highly technical team of analysts in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, demonstrated ability of taking on challenging technical assignments, as well as ability to work independently with minimum supervision. Candidate should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills. Primary tasking include the analysis of requirements, simulation results, and mission data. Candidate will generate presentation packages of their results and brief them to internal as well as external customers. The position requires solid understanding of systems engineering practices and procedures. Applicant must have demonstrated leadership experience, excellent written and oral communication.
· Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field & 5 years of technical engineering experience, OR a Master's Degree in a STEM field & 3 years of technical engineering experience or PhD in a STEM field
· Experience with: MATLAB and/or Python
· Strong Data Analysis & technical writing skills
· Common usage knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Strong experience with Systems Engineering processes and methods
· Active & current TS/SCI Clearance
· Masters or PhD in STEM field with strong troubleshooting capability preferred
· Strong systems engineering background with system performance and requirements trade analysis and sell-off
· Familiarity with Space Vehicle Engineering
· Familiarity with Payload Systems Engineering
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering