Northrop Grumman Administrative Assistant 4 (Clearance Required) in Azusa, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Sector is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in an hourly Administrative Assistant level 4 role in Azusa, CA. The selected candidate will perform a variety of administrative activities in support of OPIR Systems Sustainment. Primary assignments include maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel and submitting expense reports, and provide documentation support. The selected candidate will support multiple Integrated Product Team managers. The selected candidate must be dependable, have excellent interpersonal skill, ability to communicate with internal & external customers, as well as interact with senior management and support staff. Candidate must possess strong office management skills, organization, and prioritization of tasks under minimal supervision.
Additional Tasks include:
· Coordinating manager and staff calendars
· Coordinate conference room schedules
· Purchasing and maintaining office supplies
· Support team and site events, training sessions, customer meetings, visitor coordination, catering, special projects, and group events
· Collect and release weekly employee recognition
· Collect input from the Team and produce a monthly News Letter
· Coordinate Employee of the month certificate/plaque
· Coordinate Quarterly All-Hands Meetings
· Coordinate Quarterly Unsung Heroes certificates and celebration luncheon
· Responsible for Security of Floor (Closed Area). As the coordinator adhere to the Security Policies and Procedures. This includes audit/maintain the perimeter door signage. As well as employee access approvals. Organize data and information into proper SharePoint folder locations
· Issue Technical Memo Numbers, as well as Maintain Technical Memo Library
· Issue/maintain SEIT Program Directive numbers.
· Process employee requests for server access.
· Provide additional clerical and administrative assistance as needed/ in addition to items specifically listed above
The ideal candidate will have:
· The ability to handle multiple interruptions while performing tasks
· Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years administrative assistant experience
· Current & active DoD secret security clearance or higher
· Candidate must be experienced with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Prior experience managing calendars and coordinating meetings/events
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
· Bachelor's Degree
· Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel Experience (Formulas, Pivot-Tables, Charts, Graphs)
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Administrative Services