Northrop Grumman 2018 Engineer Software 2- Colorado in Aurora, Colorado
2018 Engineer Software 2- Colorado
Requisition ID: 17020265
Location(s): United States-Colorado-Aurora
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
We’re a team of entry level and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. On the Mission SystemsSector team you’ll join our experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe.
Part of our Mission is developing our entry level talent through our Professional Development Program (PDP). The PDP isa rotational program that provides the opportunity to experience a series of different assignments. The assignments
will provide valuable experiences that will broaden the participant’s knowledge of the business and help guide eachindividual in obtaining his/her career goals. The program will support the individual’s growth through training, skilldevelopment, and networking opportunities. There will also be opportunities to learn, share experiences, and gain insightsby collaborating with some of the best minds in the industry. This program gives its participants the ability to choose theirassignments from a variety of departments based on their skills, areas of interest, and availability.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Software Engineers for the PDP. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sectorin Colorado (Aurora, Boulder, Colorado Springs).
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be completing or has completed their degree (Master’s, or PhD) from an accredited institution
- Be majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a closelyrelated Engineering discipline.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time ofapplication by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have proficiency in at least one programming language; Java, C/C
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: 2018 Engineer Software 2- Colorado
Requisition ID: 17020265