Northrop Grumman SharePoint Administrator in Atlanta, Georgia
Requisition ID: 18006042
Location(s): United States-Georgia-Atlanta
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The qualified applicant will provide SharePoint development support which includes designing, developing, and maintaining internal and external facing SharePoint sites; applying current center and division standards; developing applicable documentation; communicating status to appropriate personnel; providing quality work; and working independently within a team environment.
• Collaborates with customer leadership to create SharePoint solutions that meet customer needs and adhere to established standards.
• Documents business and technical requirements, then develops prototypes and mockups to facilitate customer understanding, feedback and design approval.
• Manages site collection features, security, content types, navigation, search and other SharePoint out-of-the-box functionality. This includes creation of content repositories, user permissions and day to day updates of existing sites.
• Provide guidance and support to sub-site owners, end users and content managers, including the creation of other site collections, master page settings, site collection features, web parts, metadata and document management, workflows and updates/changes, while maintaining consistency across sites.
• Provide operational and technical support to sub-site owners, end users and content managers.
• Work with enterprise SharePoint technology teams to resolve issues and address change.
• Oversees technical implementation of new and existing internal facing and external facing site collections within the CDC Enterprise Site Collection framework.
• Leverages lists, libraries, web parts, Nintex, InfoPath and other SharePoint tools.
• Builds custom workflows and forms to share information, provide notifications, and automate approval processes.
• Administers user permissions and accounts.
• Performs QA reviews and all applicable testing before delivery to client for review and approval.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• 4 years of demonstrated proficiency in SharePoint design, development, and maintenance
• Experience working in the CDC SharePoint environment
• Demonstrated experience implementing Nintex forms on SharePoint solutions
• Demonstrated experience implementing SharePoint solutions in accordance with CDC SharePoint governance standards
• Ability to interact and communicate with non-technical professionals to ensure that projects meet expectations (collaboration and business analysis skills)
• Extremely detail-oriented and skilled in quality assurance of output
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
• Ability to respond effectively to changing events and competing priorities
• Experience developing SharePoint solutions for healthcare, public health, or science-based projects
• Experience in designing, developing, and remediating 508 compliant sites, documents, and graphics
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: SharePoint Administrator
Requisition ID: 18006042