Northrop Grumman Prncpl PC Appl Trainer in Atlanta, Georgia
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you will discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you will discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The qualified applicant will be responsible for developing and delivering training to end users and other project stakeholders on software solutions.
• Develop a schedule to assess training requirements of all project stakeholders and work with project team members and customers to identify training needs.
• Develop an overall training plan and create training strategies, initiatives, and materials in concert with the overall project plan.
• Conceptualize training materials based on data and research for a variety of audiences including end users, program consultants, and subject matter experts. Deliver training via methods including hands-on training, virtual training self-paced training scripts, and live demonstrations.
• Test, review, and fine-tune created materials with focus groups before delivering on a wider scale.
• Maintain a database of all training materials in use across the project.
• Participate in team agile tasks and sessions such as unit testing, story estimation, sprint planning and retrospectives.
• Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership as necessary.
Job Category : Information Technology